We are looking for an ambitious accountant who wants to join a growing team and get on the fast-track to becoming a partner.
Our accounting, bookkeeping, and management advisory team in downtown Kelowna is looking for an enthusiastic accounting associate to join us. We provide great benefits, very competitive salary, mentorship, flexible hours, ability to work from home, and your very own office right downtown in Kelowna (1 block from the waterfront).
We specialize in accounting, tax, and management consulting services for businesses of all sizes and non-profit organizations in BC and Ontario.
We are committed to providing an amazing, flexible, and supportive work environment that will allow you to grow professionally and realize your potential, while pursuing interests and personal goals outside of work.
- Ability to crack a joke and have fun at work
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or Business Administration
- At least one year of experience working in public accounting or bookkeeping with a firm that uses QuickBooks Online
- CPA designation, or planning to receive it in the near future (we encourage and help our associates get there)
- Passionate about serving clients, building great relationships and networking.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WITH
- QuickBooks Online certification
- Experience using Intuit Profile
- Experience using Google Drive
- General aptitude for technology
- Friendly disposition and outgoing personality who are fun to have in an accounting office
In addition to being technically competent, you must have strong interpersonal and written communication skills. Customer service, sales or entrepreneurial background is an asset.